Sunday 8 January 2012

You don't get older, you get better





















"I wanted to be a model; I wanted to be a nurse; I wanted to be so many things, almost anything but being part of show business."

"I think men are afraid to be with a successful woman, because we are terribly strong, we know what we want and we are not fragile enough."

"I am a nice person until somebody comes and sits at my table who is not invited."

"I'm a virgin and I brought up all my children to be the same."

"Every day I want to retire but I won't. I hope I know when the time has come to stop."

"You don't get older, you get better."


Dame Shirley Bassey (born 8th January 1937)

There is no-one like her.

3 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]