Thursday 20 September 2012

A tribute to Spaghetti













"There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of the people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age."

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."

"Sex appeal is fifty percent what you've got and fifty percent what people think you've got."

"Everything you see I owe to spaghetti."


Sophia Loren (born 20th September 1934)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of a lovely lady
    and I have her cook book its fab too.
    I can recomend her spaghetti with anchovy butter but there is no mention of corn dogs, (what ever they are).

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]