Thursday 4 October 2012

More leopardskin!



"Do not copy my style! The first rule of writing is write about what you know, not what you think you know. So, think about what you've done in your life and write about that."

"The biggest critics of my books are people who never read them."

"If you want to achieve your dreams, you must follow them, and the best way to follow them is not to think about wanting to be very rich, but to think about doing something that you really want to do."


The "other" Collins sister is 75 years old today. We adore her.

Jackie Collins (born 4th October 1937)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea she was 75!

    I've never read any of her books so let me know if I'm missing anything...if YOU'VE read any of them, that is.

    Lovin' the ongoing leopard print theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never read anything by La Jackie, unsurprisingly - even the films were unbearable despite the combination of Dame Joan and Oliver Tobias. Jx

      Delete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]