Friday 30 August 2013

This weekend, I'm mostly dressing casual...



...like style maven and all-round inspiration to us all, Miss Iris Apfel, who celebrated her 92nd birthday yesterday! (No doubt by upstaging Cher, GaGa and Madge at some swanky Noo Yawk party venue.)

Here she is in conversation with Ari Seth Cohen, Miss Apfel's number one fan and curator of that tribute to all stylish older ladies, Advanced Style blog:

"More is more, and less is a bore."

We love Miss Apfel.

Iris dishes the dirt.

4 comments:

  1. Gawd, I wish I could be her BFF; she's the epitome of "cool". She reminds me rather of another version of Diana Vreeland, except less conservatively dressed.and not such a red apartment! That top selfie photo, that dress makes my mouth water!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't like to be the referee in a bitch-slapping contest between the Misses Vreeland and Apfel... Jx

      Delete
  2. Love the Advanced Style blog. AND the book. Looking forward to the documentary.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]