Friday 16 October 2015

I'm the bionic woman













"Here I am, I still go on, you know, like the tides."

"I'm the bionic woman; I've got knees, hips, everything is new and that has made a tremendous difference to me; replacements are high on my list of goodies."

"I'm not one of those people who sits in the dark, looking at their work from 70 years earlier. I'm really not."

"I just stopped playing bitches on wheels and peoples' mothers. I have only a few more years to kick up my heels!"

"Providing I can put one foot in front of the other, I will continue to act."


Our Patron Saint Dame Angela Lansbury is 90 years old today.

All hail!

2 comments:

Please leave a message - I value your comments!

[NB Bear with me if there is a delay - thanks to spammers I might need to approve comments]